Monday, May 12, 2008

Long and boring post.

Yawns. It's e learning week for this week. No school except Wednesday which is IS day.

Presentation for IAC this week. What have we got to present? Nothing. LOL. Shall try to do something soon. I dont want to retake my IAC module. It's a _______. haha

Going to school later after my engineering mathematics 2 e-learning later. =( NO more sundown marathon for me. Dumb me. Who asked me forget to reply the email. Sigh. I shall have to wait for the next event.

Should I go for the Cambodia trip in September? It's on 3rd and 4th week. I feel like going there not because you can be exempted from a module nor is it because of the cca points awarded. But because I want to escape from Singapore? Because I want to experience 2 weeks without technology. Because it seems great to go overseas to volunteer myself to help the people over there. =D

Maybe I should submit my application form to give it a try. Anyway, it's only 2 weeks. Not consider long I suppose. At the same time, it also trains me to be self reliance and independent. I hope it wont be a wasted trip for me. Plus, I hope Don and Leon can go so that at least I know 2 familiar faces going. Haha. =b

Past two weeks was so-so.
Went board games room on Tuesday (29 apr) and rented Jenga to play. Played it with Doreen and Zhengyao. We made a new friend through playing. Haha. Super funny and random. Doreen Mummy thought that the new friend Don from Mass Communications was my classmate. So asked him to join along into our game of Jenga. So thus we made a new friend. =D Switched game to Monopoly. Don left halfway through and the 3 of us continued to play. Super Fun! I only had 4 properties. The colour property after the jail and a utility. Zhengyao have the whole stretch from freeparking onwards to GO. Yet, I won the game. =)

Wednesday 30 Apr
Nick went to rent Jenga from the board games room and initially I started to play with he and his BS friends. After a while, I got bored and off I went roaming around until Doreen and Zhengyao is ready to go to Zinc to buy Doreen's bag.

Labour Day (01 may)
went to Doreen's fish farm. Initially wanted to watch movie but end up we switch destination to her fish farm instead. I brought along Monopoly and Game of Life and Uno to play there.

Oh. I forgot to mention that I finally found a tree for myself. I got it on 30 Apr and our love story begins. Lol. Sad to say, I have yet to take photos with my new tree yet. =(

So I brought tree along with me to the fish farm. At the harbour, we are trying to catch small crabs using the eclipse container. haha. Obviously, we did not succeed. =( Saw a group of people fishing for fishes and they caught a jelly fish instead. That's all for the harbour.

Took a boat to the fish farm and there's a big big dog call Doxy. It is being chained up. There are 2 other dogs which I dont know their names. Haha. We went walking around the farm in the middle of the sea. There are dead fishes in one of the cages so we begin to take fishing nets to catch the fishes. Saw how the fishes are being fed with ice-cream cones. And being playful, we tried to catch live fishes with a fishing net. Oops. But we failed to do so. =( So we go to the cage with fishes gathered together to fight for food to try catching the fish. =) yay! we succeed.

Nothing much to do, we went to play Monopoly in the room. As poor Doxy have been tied up, we decided to let it go as long as we are in the room. So we played monopoly once again and guess what, I won again after Zhengyao stepped into my properties. Haha. =P

Went out of the room, Doxy keep following me around. Haha. Did I say that I am afraid of dogs? I do. =/ Played with Doxy for a while by patting it and shaking hands with it. haha. So funny and nice. We decided to go fishing with simple rods and bait to fish the fishes in the sea. We waited quietly and patiently to find that the bait is gone and there isn't any fishes to be found. =( So we decided to fish the fishes being caged up. Haha. Know what? We cant even fish them up. =/

Took photos of the sea. They are just so beautiful. Nice scenery of the sea. And I like my photographing skills using my W660i phone. =D

Home Sweet Home. =)

Hmm.. What else happened the past 2 weeks?

Friday 02 May.
We went back to the board games room to play Monopoly. We includes Alex, Doreen, Kah Hao, Nick, Yule, Zhengyao and me. Went for dinner at 7pm at Bukit Timah Hawker center. After sumptuous dinner, we went to Bukit Batok Mac for ice cream. And that's where I lost my phone. =(( I am not upset because I lost my phone. Instead, I am upset cause of the numbers that I have inside and the pictures. We walked to West Mall where I keep searching my bag for my phone. It turns out to be at Mac and

SPECIAL thanks to ZHENGYAO and DOREEN to help me find my phone. =D I LOVE YOU TWO! *xoxoxo*

The feeling of getting back something after you lost it is just cant be describe. We went to Kou Fu to watch the last episode of MI TU. It's rather nice.
Went home after watching it.

Sunday 04 May
Studied at BBECC. Nothing much except for the fact that I am slacking instead of studying. Saw Shengda there too. But we left not long after he started studying. Maybe about only 0.5-1 hour? Haha. I cleared the things I gave my tree onto the table and I took my tree out to meet my Honey Shengda. I accompanied him to walk to his house and he even asked me how to walk to his house. -.- How am I suppose to know when I have not even go to his house before. LOL. Initially, He decided to go put his bag down and go out for LAN. Yet He cant let his parents know that he is not out to study. So he did not put his bag down and went out again. LOL. A wasted trip home. Nice Nice Honey treated me and jie to Milk Tea. =D I accompanied him to walk to the bus stop and waited for 61 for him to go Bukit Timah to play his LAN. Haha. Walked back with free Milk Tea =D contented.

Tuesday 06 May
Went for scholarship interview. Initially, was rather afraid. I am in team C and there isn't anyone whom I know there. After which, started to talk to people around me. Just to ease the tension there. Haha. Went in for the interview and inside sat 3 friendly interviewers. Haha. So interview started by asking questions. Somehow just feel that it is rather funny. =) Would I be able to get the scholarship? I am wondering.
Am I fit to be the cream of the crop?
Actually, no. The answer is obvious right from the start that I wont be getting the scholarship at all.

Practically, I spent the day rotting in Ngee Ann. I only have a 1 hour practical session of Thermodynamics at 2-3pm. Other than that, I skipped the IPC practical for the interview and have make up on Thursday. =(

Friday 09 May
Whole day of maths is about to drive me crazy. Haha. EM2, IPC, Thermo, EM2. -.- Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza for dinner and walk about. Reached home at about 9.30pm? Haha.

Saturday 10 May
Watched What Happens in Vegas at Jurong Point. Walk Walk about JP before going home to bathe and go for JJ talentime. I wonder what makes me want to go for it. First, I am not part of JJC. Second, I have a choice not to go. Sigh.
Perhaps it's just so that I can get to see my PAE class mates again. Jhohan, Daojun..etc. How I miss 08S10... Saw Sam, Jialiang and Sakina. haha. Misses for OG 20 too! =D

Sunday 11 May
Supposingly to stay at home to do my homework. But I ended up spending the whole day walking about the neightbourhood. From central to bbecc to home to bbcc to central back to home. Nothing wrong Just walking about to and fro.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY!

Had steamboat at home. nothing much. I love eating together as a family. =D It also tells me how long it has been since I last had a proper three regular meals. How I miss eating my meals regularly and not skipped them. =p it just seems to me that I have been skipping my meals these few months. Aiya. Nothing much anyway, I am still surviving. Haha.

Okay. It's e learning for EM2 now. I am suppose to self study Integration and not spend my time typing this post of mine. =p So here I am, going to be a good girl and start studying for Integration. Someone just helped me will ya?

No comments: